I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

5.14.2011

Sunset Serenade & a Couple Other Things

My dear friend Trish...

Trish in the parking lot at Guppie's in Indian Rocks Beach...holding a quilt I made for her.

loves to purge her studio of old fabrics, projects, and stuff she hasn't used in awhile so I was the lucky recipient of several pieced pieces. 

I came across one of those pieces a couple days ago and decided to use it as the base for a little quilt. 

I restricted myself to using the smallest of my itty bitty scraps (yes...I sorted them) (I love to sort stuff) and added them to Trish's base to make a floral scene...which I named Sunset Serenade.

This is how it turned out...


I also made more business cards when I returned from Florida -


and some make-up bags...




Those three pictures above are all the same bag. The other two got away before I took pix.


And this...




Is and old piece that's in a book I made back in 2k7. 


I've been deleting some of my 29 THOUSAND pictures off of the computer and will put them here so I can see them from time-to-time without finding the back-up CD's.


All of a sudden...I think I miss hard copy pictures.

4 comments:

  1. You inspire me to get crackin' with my scraps! I LOVE the wall hanging and the make-up bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin! You just keep doing what you do because it's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from the Sketchbook Challenge. Love your fiber arts! Hope to get into that when I grow up - i'm only 60 - lots of time! HA! Lori W at Art Camp for Women

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Lori! (for your comments on Flickr too). :) Are you sure there will EVER come a time when we actually grow up?!?

    ReplyDelete

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....