I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

5.02.2011

GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE...AND ESPECIALLY OUR MILITARY

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD. 




I am so grateful, and so thankful to hear the news today that Osama Bin laden was shot and killed yesterday. 

I'm also thankful that his body was buried at sea this morning. As the news said, his burial site won't be able to be used as a shrine. 


I haven't seen the news because our cable isn't working this morning but I've read enough to know that there has been dancing in the streets in the United States and abroad and that people are jubilant. 

Thrilled. 

Ecstatic.


And so am I.


I believe that we are all made of energy and that energy originates at one source. I happen to call that source God. 

I am coming to believe that because we are all from the same energy, when we hurt one, we hurt our self.


But I still can't help but rejoice that Bin Laden is dead. 

I'm amazed that it didn't happen years ago but I'm glad that it has finally come to be. 

I would love to see world peace. 

Hell...I'd love to see peace in my life, 

my family, 

my friends and neighbors, 

my city, 

my country...

the United States of America 


 and the country I live in...Colombia.  


The cost of peace has been high. It is high.


Part of me worries about the repercussions that might result from his death but I look at it as cutting off the head of the monster. 

It will cause some serious confusion and chaos in the body of the Taliban - of Al Quada.

I'd love to see them capture or kill Ayman Al-Zawahiri now...

fast. 


Before he can bring the emotional turmoil to another - possibly even more insidious...head.


Does that make me anti-peace?


Pro-War?

I don't know.


I think this death brings us one step closer to peace.



My son - and thousands of other sons and daughters are in the military...fighting for our freedom. For my freedom. For peace.

I see this as a decided victory for them.



I want to take this moment to thank each and every one who has given his or her life to fight for my freedom. 

I want to thank our military troops for the bravery, courageousness and sacrifice you make every day to fight for world peace.

Thank You.


I Salute YOU.


God bless you.


God bless America.


God bless the World.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....