I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

3.04.2011

Sights and Sounds of Carnaval Baranquilla, Colombia!!!!!!

Carnaval is in full swing!!!!!!!

 
These pictures were taken at Buena Vista Mall today when I went grocery shopping. 



Children and adults EVERYWHERE are in costume...











I thought they did Christmas big...but I'm beginning to see it takes second place only to Carnaval.

When I left the grocery store...I had to squeeze past the crowd around this dude. (below) When I asked who he was, I was told he's a Very GOOD Colombian TV actor who plays in Novellas - or Soap Operas as the Norte Americanos would say... The point is - lotsa, Lotsa, LOTSA people are in the city for this celebration.



If you know who he is...please let me know!

In my mind...this little fella is MUCHO cuter!!!




I saw him on the way home and got Jerry to stop the truck so I could take his picture.

These two provided entertainment at the grocery store in the Mall today.


I'm tellin ya...Carnaval is HUGE here in Barranquilla.

I can't WAIT to go to the parade tomorrow!!!

More pix coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....