I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

3.15.2011

Santa Marta 6

Last pix of Santa Marta...

The top floor there...is where I want to live part of the year.

It overlooks this park in old town Santa Marta...


With lots of restaurants and bars nestled around it...




And this cool gazebo in the park...

Where there were a group of teenagers practicing their moves...





I'm REALLY sorry that I forgot to turn my camera up the right way for video...


Sophia practiced skateboarding...


And then we headed to Exito for groceries...


And passed these along the way...





sewing machines!




When we left Exito it was getting dark...

And busy...


We had a few blocks to walk to catch the bus...


And there was standing room only for the first few miles...



A very nice lady held Sophia in her lap...


And I snapped pictures in the dark...







The next day we lazed around some more...






And then hit the beach...


Pedro's mom, Astrid.

Astrid's husband, Quique.
Sophia loved playing in the sand...


BUT!...I don't want to go home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....