I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

11.24.2010

Sergeant Bear!!!

What a great life I have.

I feel so happy and then I turned on the computer to find out my son was promoted to Sergeant!

That's MY boy! 


I am a really, really, really proud momma right now!


Congratulations Bear! You deserve it honey.


I would LOVE to have a current picture of him in his uniform but the one above will have to do for now.


Is he handsome or what?!?

And...he's smart, funny and really sweet when he wants to be. :) 


What a time to be in Iraq - so far away from the hugs and celebration that I know Winge is aching to give him. 


Congratulations to you too Winge!



You're the perfect Army wife and the woman that I prayed for all of Bear's life.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....